Obtaining good sleep is among the most vital factors we can do for our health (as well as for our looks, think it or otherwise). But regrettably, one third of all Americans get less than 6 hrs a night. This video covers 10 tips for better sleep. Here’s some quick tips below:
2. Dim your lights prior to going to bed to allow your eyes to gradually adjust
3. Sleep in complete darkness
4. Use background noise such as nature sounds, white noise, or binaural beats
5. Don’t consume stimulants after 3pm
6. Don’t go to bed full or hungry
7. Be Consistent. Consistency is key!